Thursday, April 30, 2009

Twisdom for Wednesday, April 29th (Special Swine Flu Edition!)

Sorry if this seems a bit random. I may have swine flu. Or I just a ate a chef's salad with extra ham that disagreed with me.
  • 06:54 Sometimes it feels like we've measured creativity into impossibility. #
  • 07:41 I really need to work on this "having a life" thing I keep hearing about. Woke at 5 with storyboard ideas in my head. Now at my desk. #
  • 08:49 Wearing glasses to work for the first time in years. Contacts make eyes ache. Benefits? I can see co-workers! And they seem good looking. #
  • 10:09 Maybe Twitter is just hype? Nielsen study shows 60 percent of users don't come back after 1 month. bit.ly/3pcfXT #
  • 12:14 Love that Phoenix was named one of America's Top 20 "fun cities." Why do I feel like we're 19th, right behind Toledo? #
  • 12:22 Funny about the "most fun" list. San Jose, CA is #6. And Oakland -- Oakland -- is #11. Santa Ana, CA? #17. Talk about fun! #
  • 18:26 Sleepy at 625 pm? Either I'm super lame or swine flu-ish. #
  • 19:04 I hate when my fortune cookie isn't a fortune but an order. Tell my future, dammit. #
  • 20:02 I used to excel at creating space from people who made me uncomfortable. Now I try too hard to be nice. A little conflict goes a long way. #
  • 20:13 If AMC stands for "Amerian Movie Classics," why is "Road House" on?

No comments: