Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Twisdom for Monday, April 27th

Another day, another batch of Twitter ramblings ...
  • 07:08 Monday. Yep Monday. That about sums it up from this corner of the twitterverse. #
  • 08:20 E*Trade is super convenient ... until you're on the phone to Mumbai to speak to the Slumdog Thousandaire in customer non-service. #
  • 11:12 Swine flu, a massive earthquake. All Mexico needs now is a plague of locusts and the apocalypse trifecta may be complete. #
  • 11:13 T-minus 10 minutes until lunch at Cibo. Monday is shaping up nicely. #
  • 11:20 I'm worried about a massive swine sickout, where they all call in sick feeling headachy and nauseous. That'd kill my chef's salad dinner. #
  • 17:43 How cool would it be if Hugh Jackman became the Valley's first case of swine flu? The media explosion heard 'round Arizona! #
  • 19:41 The Dos Equis "Most Interesting Man in the World" ads are quickly getting way less interesting. #
  • 19:49 What the hell is on Marv Albert's head? I haven't seen a rug that lousy since my college apartment. #
  • 19:56 If there's one cool name in all sports, it's Pacquiao. I just like saying it. #
  • 19:59 Love HBO's "24/7" boxing docs. And while I like Ricky Hatton, I'd love for Pacquiao to pummel Hatton's moron trainer, Floyd Mayweather Sr. #
Feel free to follow me at http://twitter.com/leiboaz

1 comment:

boXer girl said...

You're enjoying Twitter. I can tell. I know the feeling. It's how I feel about chocolate ice cream!