Monday, April 27, 2009

Twisdom for Sunday, April 26, 2009

So what went through my addled mind, you ask? Here you go:
  • 08:26 "If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable." Seneca nails it, almost 2000 years ago. #
  • 08:27 Ready, fire, aim. Still working for me after 40-odd years. #
  • 08:28 And now comes Day One of my new "All Pancakes Diet." Talk about a bestseller! #
  • 08:58 Great NY Times read on looks and how and why we stereotype. www.nytimes.com/2009/04/26/fashion/26looks.html?em #
  • 12:12 Cannot shake the funk. What's your remedy for a truly black mood? #
  • 17:42 The funk seems to be lifting. Some sunshine, some conversation and a heaping dose of worrying about someone besides me. That did the trick. #
  • 21:34 Love the news. Swine flu, salmonella-afflicted alfalfa sprouts and a multiple shooting on a college campus. I'll check back next month. #
Peace, David

No comments: