Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twisdom for Saturday, April 25, 2009

I've been having a lot of fun with Twitter lately. When you're restricted to 140 characters and you feel compelled to be interesting, well, that's a real writing challenge. Here's a day's worth of tweets:

  • 05:24 Once upon a time, I used to be awake at 5:20 on a Saturday morning and I'd think, "Need to go home soon." Now I'm just watching dawn come. #
  • 09:12 The iTunes Genius feature is ... sheer genius. #
  • 10:01 Love the song "Red Rabbits" by The Shins. Still, 500 listens later, I have zero clue what it's about. #
  • 10:48 Like I was saying, "Red Rabbits" is awesome ... but what's it about? Lunch on me for the first good explication. ♫ blip.fm/~4yifx #
  • 10:52 My hope is, Boy George shows up today to front @randomkarma. Random Karma Khameleon would rock the McDowell Mtn Music Fest! #mmmf #
  • 12:26 Cannot shake the malaise today. Blah blah blah. #
  • 12:43 Sometimes I wonder: Am I walking toward the future or backing away from the past? #
  • 13:01 So this seal walks into a club ... Yep, I'm appearing here all week, folks. #
  • 13:21 And then there's not Maude. Bea Arthur passes away at 86. www.etonline.com/news/2009/04/73212/ #
  • 13:25 With the 31st pick in the NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals take - Susan Boyle. "She's cheap and she can sing the anthem," says Bill Bidwill. #
  • 13:33 This swine flu thing is really impacting me. All morning, I've wanted a ham sandwich and maybe a hot dog. #
  • 14:12 It's a good day for me. Just broke my personal record for consecutive days alive! #
  • 14:47 I'm a believer in doing the right thing. Now if I could just figure out what the right thing is. #
  • 17:28 Back to back, I've heard Winger and Warrant. Ears officially in rebellion. #
  • 20:22 I really enjoy watching Kobe play. Gives me a chance to wonder about the fragility of the human ACL. #
  • 02:10 I'm totally ready to hit the town. My nap from 930 till 2am really did the trick. #
  • 02:12 This is how $100-a-hand 3am blackjack starts, people. Quick ... Where's the Tylenol PM? #
If you're on Twitter, you can follow me at http://twitter.com/leiboaz

Peace.

No comments: